星際2中文版台詞:神族台詞
Protoss
ZEALOT"It must be done" 這是須要的
"None can withstand the Templar" 沒有人能抵擋聖堂軍人
"Our fury is bondless" 我們的怒火無邊無際
"My meditation is over" 我的冥想結束了
"We stand as one" 我們行如一體
"Command me" 指揮我
"Honor guide me" 榮譽指引我
"Our enemies must be eradicated" 我們的敵人必須被清除
"Khas de Templari" (Protoss語)
"My life for Aiur" 我的生命為了Aiur
"En taro Tassader" Protoss語:以Tassader的名義!
"I am Templar, I am the sword of Truth" 我是聖堂軍人,我是真理之劍!
"Justice be done" 實施正義
"We are the blades of Aiur" 我們是Aiur之刃
"Victory is the only truth that matters" 勝利是唯一有意義的真理!
"None shall stand" 沒人可以阻擋
"Our enemies have fallen" 我們的敵人倒下了
"By your will" 如你所願
"For Artanis" 為了Artanis
"We strike as one" 我們打擊如一體
"Blades of Justice" 正義之刃
"Combat is the ?? of will" 戰鬥是意誌的??(這裏聽不清楚)
"We cannot hold" 我們支撐不住了
IMMORTAL
"The enemy has broken" 敵人瓦解了
"Woe to our enemies" 將悲傷帶給敵人
"I have known only an eternity of war" 我隻知道無盡的戰爭
"The battle is ours" 這場戰鬥屬於我們
"We shall obey" 我們會屈從
"Our duty is unending" 我們的職責沒有止盡
"These steel limbs are not my own" 這些機器四肢並非我全部
"I return to serve" 我歸來,為了繼續奉獻
"My memory is not what it was" 我的記憶今非昔比
"For the Ancients" 為了古老的所有
"Let darkness be parted" 讓暗中散開!
"I am the wrath of the Khala" 我是Khala的惱怒
"En taro Adun" (Protoss語)以Adun的名義!
"Our cannons shall sing" 我們的炮火將歌唱
"The cycle is, unchanging" 循環,永不更改
"The enemy closes" 敵人接近了
"We shall serve forever" 我們將永遠服務
"I heed the call" 蒙召而來
"There shall be a reckoning" 會有清算的
"Glory is eternal" 榮譽是永恒的
STALKER
"By the Void" 以虛空的名義
"We are intrigued" 我們感興趣
"Fear is an illusion" 恐懼隻是一種幻覺
"I will comply" 我會屈從
"We go unseen" 我們往複無蹤
"You seek our service?" 你需要我們的服務?
"From the shadows I come" 我從陰影中來
"I bask in twilight" 我們洗浴在黃昏之中
"Clever..." 聰明。。
"The Darkness writhes..." 暗中蠕動著
"What would you ask of us?" 你需要我們做什麼?
"Twilight falls upon us all" 黃昏降臨在每一小我私家頭上
"I strike from the shadows" 我從陰影中出擊
"We shall obliterate them" 我們會殲滅他們
"We are the darkness" 我們就是暗中
"Thus I fade" 就這樣,我鳴金收兵
"By the shadows of Shakuras" 以Shakuras之影的名義
"My heart is colder than these steel limbs" 我的心比這鋼鐵四肢更加冰冷
"*snake hiss" (蛇吐信的聲音)
"The Void claims its own" 歸於虛空
"I am but a phantom" 我隻是一個幽靈
"Darkness comes" 暗中降臨
"We cannot be stopped" 我們不行阻擋
"I cannot maintain" 我無法支撐了
PHOENIX
"For Honor" 為了榮耀!
"Understood" 明白
"On the wings of Justice" 承著正義之翼
"Teleport successful" 傳送成功
"The skies await" 天空等待著
"Warp field online" 扭曲立場,開放
"Where do our enemies lurk?" 我們的敵人潛伏在何處?
"Time for battle" 是戰鬥的時候了
"Our fury shall be unleashed" 我們的怒火將得到釋放
"Warp field, overloading!" 扭曲立場,超載!
"We shall rise from the ashes" 我們將從灰燼中複生
"None shall escape!" 沒有人能逃脫!
"I soar to victory" 我衝向勝利!
"Valor shall rise again" 勇氣將重建
"Weapons primed"
"Duty is my shield" 責任是我的盾牌
"I long for skies of Aiur" 我企盼著Aiur的天空!
"They've broken through" 他們突破了防線
WARP RAY
"Prismatic core online" 棱鏡核開始運轉
"We are at full power" 最大火力
"Khas Alushir'd" (Protoss語)
"Calibrating warp lenses 調校扭曲棱鏡中
"Phase-crystals charged" 位麵水晶衝能完畢
"This vessel shall avenge" 這艘戰艦將複仇
"Channel the light of Aiur" 點亮Aiur的光芒!
"It shall be done" 會完成的
"?? commencing" ??開始
"For Aiur!"
"Our wills are aligned through the Holy Khala" 我們的意誌通過神聖的Khala結合在一起
"Infinity burns around us" 無限在我們四周燃燒
"Lock beams and incinerate!" 光束集中,焚燒!
"Fire at will commander" 任意開火,指揮官
"Conflict must not be seen through the lenses of desperation" 不能通過焦慮的鏡片去審視鬥爭
"The enemy has been purged" 敵人被淨化了
'Prismatic beams aligning" 棱鏡光束聚焦
"All paths are seen through the prism of fate" 命運的棱鏡折射出全部的道路
"Prismatic core failing! We require assistance" 棱鏡核失控,我們需要援助!